Do you love a good challenge? One that will make you push yourself, and will help you get ready for the future.
Landing an internship at Peepal is one of the best ways to get your foot in the door and drastically improves your chances at landing a full time job at the company of your choice after graduation.
Our interns work on projects that provide valuable hands-on experience and have the chance to learn from experienced professionals.
Check out some of the projects our interns have worked on in the past.
We have a well structured internship program that sets the interns up for success. You have the opportunity to utilize the knowledge that you have gained in the classroom and see how your studies translate into a professional setting.
And while you are at it, it will also train you to leap over this barrier, tunnel under that barrier, drive through the other barrier. And after you‘ve done that, to do it again the next day.
If that‘s your thing and if you are the person who is willing to learn on the job, then you are the dare devil we are looking for.
For projects in Mobile Application Programming or Java Programming, it is mandatory to,
- Know one of the programming languages (Java, Objective-C), and
- Have completed at least one project.
For projects in Market Research, Financial Analysis or Marketing Communication, it is mandatory to,
- Be doing majors in one of these fields, and
- Have completed at least one project on a relevant topic.
Below are the internship programs done by interns at Peepal
- Analysis of the Indian Fitness Industry
- Segmentation and pricing strategies for infraSTAT
- Financial statement analysis for Spice telecom.
- Valuation of an IT Product company
- Business Intelligence on Machine Generated Data
- Model for Predicting Energy Consumption Trends in Cell Tower Sites
- Integration of a ‘R’ program with PHP application
- Scripting using Phing XML
- Implementation of administration control panel,
- Development of utility functions over IPv6 Protocol stack for application modules.
- Implementation of web application for data registration using php and MySQL
- Development of Mobile App using Java ME for prescription reminders.